ConnexLink is the most flexible, affordable RF serial data device available for both consumers and OEMs. The system can be set up in minutes to enable local-area communication in industrial, commercial and office applications...
ConnexLink is the most flexible, affordable RF serial data device available for both consumers and OEMs. The system can be set up in minutes to enable local-area communication in industrial, commercial and office applications. Because it uses frequency-hopping spread spectrum technology, it provides reliable communication at up to 115.2 Kbps even in RF-hostile environments.
ConnexLink's industrial-grade enclosure contains a robust 2.4GHz or 900MHz transceiver. Each ConnexLink communication system requires a central server node and any number of remote client nodes that operate in point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configurations. Users can create multiple sub-networks by assigning unique radio addresses to specific device groups.
ConnexLinks are approved for operation by FCC (USA), IC (Canada) and CE (Europe). No additional certification is required.
- Replace cable in new equipment installations as well as retrofitting.
- Quickly move RS232 links from machine to machine without costly wiring.
- Set up equipment where it best serves customers — retail stores, service stations, events, etc.
- Upload data to your PC without getting up from the chair.
- Simply attach to the serial ports of each RS232 device.
Click here to download the ConnexLink datasheet.
Other products by Aerocomm:
2.4 GHz Transceiver Modules
900 MHz Transceiver Modules
868 MHz Transceiver Modules
ConnexUSB, USB Transceiver
ConnexModem, 2.4 GHz Transceiver
Transceiver Development Kits
Transceiver Support & Services