WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for electronic OEMs, announces the MB-50130, a high-performance ATX SBC that can serve as the basis for factory-process monitoring workstations and/or IoT Gateways. The device supports systems with 3 displays, (one high-resolution at 4096 x 2160 pixels), as well as robust connectivity to factory devices and networks, plus high-performance memory and storage that can support Cloud communications for IoT.
- 4 DDR4 ECC/Non-ECC DIMM up to 128GB
- 3 independent displays: VGA + DP++ + DP++
- DP++ resolution supports up to 4096x2304 @ 60Hz
- Multiple expansion capability: 2 PCIe x16 (1 x16 signal or 2 x8 signals), 3 PCIe x4, 1 PCIe x1, 1 PCI, 1 Full-sized Mini PCIe, 1 M.2 M key
- Rich I/O: 2 Intel GbE, 6 COM, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2, 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1, 6 USB 2.0